Upgrade frag cannons blueprints at Marsha Hicks
The Frag Cannon blueprint is lagging behind most of Marsha Hicks other blueprints. Current targets are set for a G3 availability. Progress can be validated against the local news article to help confirm grade thresholds.
- Double-shot: carbon (trade yttrium), then carbon + mechanical equipment (trade improvised components)
- Efficient: sulphur (trade ruthenium), then sulphur + heat dispersion plate (trade proto heat radiators)
- High-cap: mechanical scrap (trade improvised components), then mechanical scrap + vanadium (trade Yttrium)
- Lightweight: phosphorous (trade technetium), then salvaged alloys (trade proto radiolic/light alloys) + manganese (trade ruthenium)
- Overcharged: nickel (trade tellurium), then nickel + conductive components (trade biotech conductors)
- Rapid-fire: mechanical scrap, then mechanical scrap + heat dispersion plate
- Sturdy: nickel, then nickel + shield emitters (trade compound/imperial shielding)
Targets have been set assuming all research is at that grade - in reality less of each will be needed.
Grade 1 upgrades (code: g1).
Progress: 110 /
CensusBot: !contribute frags g1 [amount]
Grade 2 upgrades (code: g2).
Progress: 0 /
CensusBot: !contribute frags g2 [amount]