Investigate engineer upgrade process using Mel Brandon Engines blueprint
This project has been completed
Following the submission of 25,000 rolls, a more concrete update to the progress level has appeared. This project has therefore been temporarily suspended pending further community discussions. Thank you to everyone who contributed for their efforts.
This project aims to carry out basic investigation of the work required to upgrade engineer blueprints by upgrading Mel Brandon's Engines blueprint to G2. To contribute:
- Unlock Mel Brandon
- Collect Sulphur, Carbon, and Specialised Legacy Firmware
- Go to The Brig, and fit disposable unengineered thrusters
- Record your current G1 engineering count from the statistics panel.
- Cycle through the three engine blueprints until you run out of materials or have had enough.
- Record your new G1 engineering count from the statistics panel.
- Submit your contribution on Discord using the CensusBot command.
- Grade 1 upgrades (code: g1). Progress: 25552 / 500000